To file for a Chapter 7 “liquidation” bankruptcy that wipes clean your credit cards and unsecured debts, you have to be under the median income for Nevada based on a 6 month rolling average. The U.S. Trustee’s office has released new figures that will go in effect November 1, 2010.
To file for Chapter 7 in Nevada after November first your income should be below these figures:
- 1 person household: $42,346
- 2 person household: $56,612
- 3 person household: $59,802
- 4 person household: $69,371
- +$7,500 per household member above 4.
If you would like a free consultation on filing bankruptcy in Nevada, call Ryan at (702) 222-3476.